Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Pause in the Story

Hello friends who may be reading my L'Abri story,

First off - Thank you! It is such a delight to receive comments from you and know that you are enjoying this little project of mine.

In case you hadn't noticed, I am taking a break from this storytelling for a few weeks. Our winter L'Abri term has ended and we are on a brief holiday in Paris!


That's our Son, Adam, who told us "The Eiffel Tower is the only reason I came to Paris!" He climbed up to the second look-out and came back down ecstatic. Yesterday we toured the Musee d'Orsay - amazing! My favorite Renoir was not there, but still, to see original Van Gogh, Monet, Dore- what a pleasure.

I hope to resume the L'Abri tale when we return. So look for Part 11 (which includes the introduction of a particularly important character) next week. 

And thanks again for reading!

From the city of Love,

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment